Saturday 12 September 2015

Please Send Me a Missing Post that I Published on September 9

On September 9, I put up a post in the morning titled “New York: Why the Regents Should Oppose Governor’s Teacher Evaluation Plan.” It has completely disappeared from my website and WordPress files. Maybe I deleted it by accident or maybe hackers in the Chinese military or an Eastern European internet cafe took it down.

In any event, it started like this:

The New York State Board of Regents was founded in 1784, then reorganized in 1787. In their wisdom, the state’s founding fathers (there were no mothers there) decided to place educational policy making in the hands of this body rather than the governor. Governors come and go. Educational decisions should not change with every election. Unfortunately, Governor Andrew Cuomo has seized control over educational policy, despite the absence of any state constitutional authority. [

If you have a copy of the post, would you post it in the comment section, and I will repost it and thank you. I hate to lose my work.




from novemoore http://ift.tt/1F3s8dk

No comments:

Post a Comment